- Establishing and strengthening relationship with the allocated customer base.
- Ensure retention of in his/her allocated ”Book of Relations” (existing customer database).
- Act as single point of contact for customers for any customer query/complaint.
- Identify financial goals of customers and providing financial planning assistance.
- Competition Analysis for giving professional advice to customer
- Fix self appointments everyday from the given customer database as per the campaign
- Focus on cross-sell & up-sell opportunity in allocated customers.
- Ensure successful completion of licensing as per MLI standards
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- TAT adherence for updating System – CRM Next
- Successful completion of cross-sell/ up-sell Business Goals month on month
- Collection of payment/premium from 91-180 days due policies
- Complaint Resolution /Customer satisfaction
- Achievement of Retention Targets.
- > 45 unique customer meetings in a month
- More than 90% attendance (of total working days)
- Successfully score >=80% in the Functional Trainings imparted
- 5 – 2 years in sales of Insurance/ Mutual Fund/ CASA/ Investments/ Loans/ Real Estate.
- Minimum 6 months exposure to Life Insurance
- Age Bracket: 25-30 years
- Must own a conveyance
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Institutional Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
SKYWINGS ADVISORS PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact Company:SKYWINGS ADVISORS PRIVATE LIMITED