Roles and ResponsibilitiesDear Candidate,
- Communicating with insurance agents and beneficiaries.
- Preparing claim forms and related documentation.
- Reviewing claim submissions and verifying the information.
- Recording and maintaining insurance policy and claims information in a database system.
- Determining policy coverage and calculating claim amounts.
- Processing claim payments.
- Complying with federal, state, and company regulations and policies.
- Performing other clerical tasks, as required.
- At least 2 years of experience as a claims processor or in a related role.
- Working knowledge of the insurance industry and relevant federal and state regulations.
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Good administrative and organizational skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- High attention to detail.
Role:Customer Success, Service & Operations - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Customer Success, Service & Operations - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
SKYWINGS ADVISORS PRIVATE LIMITED