- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and
- Consultation with managers.
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs. Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
- Effectively manage the training budget.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities. Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organizations goals.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Sales Support
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BVSC - Veterinary Science, Diploma - Any Specialization, B.Ed - Education, B.U.M.S - Any Specialization, LLB - Law, B.El.Ed - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.Arch - Architecture, BDS - Dentistry, B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Des. - Any Specialization, B.P.Ed - Any Specialization, B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, B.Pharma - Pharmacy, Other Graduate, BAMS - Any Specialization, BFA - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers, B.Com - Commerce, BHMS - Any Specialization, MBBS - Medicine, BHM - Hotel Management, B.A - Any Specialization
SKYWINGS ADVISORS PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact Company:SKYWINGS ADVISORS PRIVATE LIMITED