Roles and ResponsibilitiesProfile: - Branch Sales Officer
1) Quality acquisition of Current Account & Saving Account for Resident / Non-resident Indian by going
out into the market & catchment area.
2) Ensure quality sourcing of new customer to sell different banking product like Demat Account, Life
Insurance, Credit Card etc.
3) Penetration of Fixed Deposit to existing & new customers.
4) Generate leads of customer through referral, meeting branch walk-ins customer, associates, e-mailing,
direct mailing, ATMs & cold calls in the catchment area.
5) Ensure quality customer service is delivered.
6) Meeting productivity norms as defined through support of channels & own efforts.
7) Strictly adhere & maintain KYC norms compliance.
8) Adhere the norms, regulation & practices of banks religiously.
Preferable: - Two wheeler with Valid DL and Local Residence
Qualification: - Graduate and above
Experience: - minimum 6months
Salary 156,000 to 240,000 Plus Unlimited Incentives
Statutory Benefits:-Employee Provident Fund
Paid leave – 25 days calendar year (after completion of 6 months from DOJ)
Other Benefits:-Self med-claim benefit of Rs 50,000/
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Institutional Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required